“Survivability” achieves Amazon International Best Seller status with #1 rankings in many countries and categories.
“CyberSecurity is No longer the Keyword – ‘Survivability’ in a Geo-Poli-Cyber™ Threatened World is”.
“Survivability”, Khaled Fattal’s 2nd International Best-Selling book is available on Amazon in eBook, Paperback and Hardback.
- Get your copy today. Click to get your digital, paperback or hardback copy now.
Survivability” is unlike other books you have read.
- Engagement: Survivability Book readers and followers are able to engage on book references, suggested readings, videos & podcasts, per chapter, just click the “Chapters Tab” to learn more and interact.
- Elevated Risk Mitigation: Decision makers and key Stakeholders interested in learning more about how MLi’s Survivability Strategies & Solutions can help them better mitigate Geo-Poli-Cyber™ (GPCyber™) risks and threats that are currently unmitigated, can now submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) for a no obligation first private and confidential “Geo-Poli-Cyber™ Survivability” Briefing. T&C apply.
Host Your Own Survivability Events.
- Expressions of Interest (EOI): EOI’s are now officially open for stakeholders to host their own Survivability events in collaboration with MLi Group and Book author Khaled Fattal
- Partnerships & Collaborations: Those who are interested in leveraging MLi’s and chairman Fattal’s Survivability Thought leadership to their own stakeholders and exploring partnerships and/or collaboration on similar and other related activities, can now get the ball rolling by also submitting their Expression of Interest (EOI) below.
- Become Part of the Solution: Stakeholders who are interested in hosting private or public Survivability Book or Survivability Thought Leadership Briefings, Book Signing events, invite chairman Fattal to deliver a summit or conference keynote in their city/country can now submit their EOI below.
- REQUEST YOUR NO OBLIGATION PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL GEO-POLI-CYBER™ SURVIVABILITY BRIEFING.
Covid-19 – The Ultimate Exposer of Governments’ Failures
The Covid-19 global pandemic proved to be the ultimate exposer of governments’ failures worldwide – especially western democracies.
It exposed the systemic injustice, failure, and frailty of our current global, political, legislative, economic and democratic order to the detriment of peoples’ lives and livelihoods — and Covid-19 was a “precedented’ and mitigatable threat.
Rising Unprecedented & Unmitigated Threats
How then will your government or organization deal with ever increasing unprecedented threats now and in the the post Covi-19 world?
- How prepared are they to mitigate extremist / terrorist and national agencies’ cyber and non-cyber actions to advance sinister geo-political interests and agendas?
- Fake News?
- False Narratives?
- “Purposed Disinformation”?
- Special Interest?
- Election Meddling?
- Global Elitism and Systemic Racism?
- How about the sinister exploitations of Internet of Things (IOT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Biological Warfare, and/or Quantum Computing?
How about all these societal threats already happening at the same time?
- Do they have up to date, adaptable mitigation strategies, structures, and solutions ready and in place? Or
- Will the people continue paying the price of their failures?
But most important of all...
- Are they prepared for the political and ideological Geo-Poli-Cyber™ motivated cyber attacks by friend and foe?
- How about hacks with the aim to destroy, devastate, or coerce their nations and organizations to alter their political or economic direction and fate?
What Will You Do Next?
As a government or business top decision maker / leader:
- Can you afford to fail in protecting your stakeholders?
- How will you turn these unprecedented threats into unprecedented opportunities to convert them into national or corporate competitive advantages today and in the 21st century?
As a citizen of the world – Knowing that people are always the ones who end up paying the ultimate price with their lives and livelihoods for such failures, will you:
- Continue to accept being the constant victim? Or
- Will you choose to become part of the solution for REAL change?
International Book Signing, Lectures & Briefings Tour (in-Person & Virtual)
Dates and locations of Survivability -The Book international lectures, private and public briefings, Virtual Round Tables, and book signing events will be announced and updated regularly. Please check the Book International Tour Calendar periodically, or register to receive book relate activities updates
Businesses, associations, organizations, universities, governments and other entities who are interested in hosting such event(s) can click below to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI).
Call to Action – Choose one or both
1- Register to receive Survivability | The Book International Tour alerts including featured posts, excerpts, book signing road show dates and locations, and more.
2- Submit your Expression of Interest to host a Survivability | The Book international road show event in your city/country, or to propose a partnership or collaboration with MLi Group on promoting the book or other Survivability activities.