“Survivability” achieves Amazon International Best Seller status with #1 rankings in many countries and categories.
“Security (cyber & non-cyber) is No Longer the Effective Strategic Focus –
“Survivability (2nd Edition) is Khaled Fattal’s 2nd International Best-Selling book. It will be available on in Paperback, Hardback and eBook in bookstores throughout USA, Canada, UK and in parts of Europe from September 05, 2023.
Survivability” is unlike other books you have read.
- Engagement: Survivability Book readers and followers are able to engage on book references, suggested readings, videos & podcasts, per chapter, just click the “Chapters Tab” to learn more and interact.
- Elevated Risk Mitigation: Decision makers and key Stakeholders interested in learning more about how MLi’s Survivability Strategies & Solutions can help them better mitigate Geo-Poli-Cyber™ (GPCyber™) risks and threats that are currently unmitigated, can now submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) for a no obligation first private and confidential “Geo-Poli-Cyber™ Survivability” Briefing. T&C apply.
Host Your Own Survivability Events.
- Expressions of Interest (EOI): EOI’s are now officially open for stakeholders to host their own Survivability events in collaboration with MLi Group and Book author Khaled Fattal
- Partnerships & Collaborations: Those who are interested in leveraging MLi’s and chairman Fattal’s Survivability Thought leadership to their own stakeholders and exploring partnerships and/or collaboration on similar and other related activities, can now get the ball rolling by also submitting their Expression of Interest (EOI) below.
- Become Part of the Solution: Stakeholders who are interested in hosting private or public Survivability Book or Survivability Thought Leadership Briefings, Book Signing events, invite chairman Fattal to deliver a summit or conference keynote in their city/country can now submit their EOI below.
Book Synopsis & Call to Action
1- Geo-Poli-Cyber™ Warfare – Rising Unprecedented & Unmitigated Risks, Threats & Attacks
Geo-Poli-Cyber™ warfare has spread worldwide in recent years through cyber attacks that are political, ideological, terrorist, extremist, ‘religious’ and/or geo-politically motivated. They are perpetrated by political and extremist groups, national security agencies or their proxies, as well as highly determined lone wolves, to name a few.
Cyber security strategies and solutions have failed and will continue to fail to mitigate, defend and protect national sovereignty and corporate securities’ entities from Geo-Poli-Cyber™ attacks on unprecedented scales and with devastating political, social, and financial consequences.
2- Questions Top Decision Makers & Citizens Must Ask Themselves
How effective has your government or organization been in dealing with the ever-increasing sophistication of cyber and non-cyber attacks and threats, especially in the post Covid-19 world?
- How effective have they been in mitigating extremist, terrorist, and national security agencies’ (and their proxies) GPCyber™ attacks and non-cyber compromises to advance sinister geo-political agendas and interests?
- Fake News?
- False Narratives?
- “Purposed Disinformation”?
- Special Interest?
- Election Meddling?
- Systemic Racism?
- Global Elitism?
- How about the sinister exploitations of Internet of Things (IOT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Biological Warfare, and/or Quantum Computing?
How about all these societal threats already happening at the same time?
- Do they have up to date, adaptable mitigation strategies, and solutions ready and in place?
- or, Will people continue paying the price of these failures?
But most important of all...
- Are they prepared for the political and ideological Geo-Poli-Cyber™ motivated cyber attacks by friend and foe?
- How about hacks with the aim to destroy, devastate, or coerce their nations and organizations to alter their political or economic direction and fate?
3- Covid-19 – The Ultimate Exposer of Governments’ Failures
The Covid-19 global pandemic proved to be the ultimate exposer of governments’ failures worldwide – especially western democracies.
It exposed the systemic injustice, failure, and frailty of our current global, political, legislative, economic and democratic order to the detriment of peoples’ lives and livelihoods — and Covid-19 was a “precedented’ and mitigatable threat.
Call To Action
4- What Will You Do Next?
As a top business or government decision maker / leader:
- Can you afford to fail in protecting your stakeholders?
- How will you turn these unprecedented threats into unprecedented opportunities to convert them into national or corporate competitive advantages today and in the 21st century?
As a citizen of the world – Knowing that people are always the ones who end up paying the ultimate price with their lives and livelihoods for such failures, will you:
- Continue to accept being the constant victim? Or
- Will you choose to become part of the solution for REAL change?
5- International Book Signing, Lectures & Briefings Tour (in-Person & Virtual)
Dates and locations of Survivability – The Book international keynotes, lectures, private and public briefings, Virtual Round Tables, and book signing events are announced and updated regularly. Please check the Book International Tour Calendar regularly.
You can also register to receive updates on book related activities.
Businesses, associations, organizations, universities, governments and other entities who are interested in hosting such event(s) can click below to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI).
6- Call to Action – Choose One or All
b- Submit Your Expression Of Interest (EOI) Submit your Expression of Interest to host a Survivability | The Book international road show event in your city/country, or to propose a partnership or collaboration with MLi Group on promoting the book or other Survivability activities.
c- Register To Receive Book & Events Updates Register to receive Survivability | The Book International Tour alerts including featured posts, excerpts, book signing road show dates and locations, and more.